Emergency Boot CD/DVD ROM v6.0.1 Final Release
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 519.6 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 1155
- Last checked 1 day ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 967F0D5D962F8820FBAA502D4052C8F619AA1A7C
Emergency Boot CD/DVD ROM v6.0.1 Final Release | ISO | 432Mb
Emergency Boot CDROM is a bootable CDROM for IBM PC or Compatible Computer. The CDROM contain utilities usefull for fixing computer problem or to install new Operating System after system crash.
- Upgraded Acronis TrueImage Enterprise Server 8.0 to v9.1.
- Added FBWF driver from Windows Vista Build 5112 to Windows PE
such that it doesn\'t need ramdisk driver anymore.
- Added VCom Partition Commander v9.0.
- Added Symantec Norton Partition Magic v8.05.
- Upgraded McAfee CleanBoot Version 1.0 to v1.0 SP1.
- Upgraded Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 to v10.0.
- Replacing VoptXP v7.2 with Raxco PerfectDisk v7.0.
- Replacing TightVNC with UltraVNC-100-RC18.
- Added Paragon Hard Disk Manager v6.0 Professional.
- Added Windows XP/2000/NT Key Enterprise Edition v7.0.1180
( Reset Lost Administrator Password on NT Based Windows ).
- Added Paragon NTFS for Linux Rescue KIT.
- Added Acronis TrueImage Enterprise Server 8.0 for Windows.
- Added Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0.
- Added Acronis Migrate Easy v7.0.
- Added R-Linux for WinPE ( EXT2FS/EXT3FS file recovery tool ).
- Added Paragon EXT2FS Anywhere to mount EXT2FS/EXT3FS/ReiserFS
file system directly from within WinPE.
- Added McAfee CleanBoot Version 1.0 (Emergency Virus Scanner)
for FAT/FAT32/NTFS drive.
- Added serial mouse driver for Winternals ERD Commander 2005 v5.0.
- Added DreamPack\'s patch for Windows 2000/XP ( \\Windows\\sfcfiles.cab ).
Extract it to %WinDir%\\System32\\ replacing the original sfcfiles.dll.
NOTE : Please make a backup first !!!
- Added MicroScope PC Hardware Diagnostic Tool.
- Added missing menu for some utilities already included on the CD.
- Added special configuration file for Volkov Commander to be
loaded from CDROM.
- Upgraded O&O BlueCon XXL Administrator\'s Suite to v5.0.714
- Upgraded ERD Commander 2003 v4.2 to ERD Commander 2005 v5.0
- Removing some typos from CDShell Menu.
- Many essentials BUG FIXES.
Minimum System for IBM PC/Compatible :
- Intel Pentium 233 Processor.
- 128 Mbyte System RAM.
- VGA Card with VESA BIOS 1.2 Extension.
Recomended System for IBM PC/Compatible :
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or higher.
- 256 MByte System Memory.
- VGA Card with VESA BIOS 3.0 Extension.
Directory listing of CDROM :
- Windows Preinstalled Environment (BartPE + XPPE)
- Hard Disk Management
-- Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0
-- Acronis Disk Director Server 10.0
-- Acronis TrueImage Enterprise Server 9.1
-- Ranish Partition Manager
-- Symantec Norton Partition Magic 8.05
- PC Tools & Data Recovery
-- AIDA Hardware Diagnostic Tool
-- System Memory Tester
-- HDD Integrity Verifier
-- HDD Regenerator
-- RecoverSoft Data Rescue PC
- McAfee CleanBoot SP1
- Recovery Console Environment
-- Winternals Administrator Pak 2006
| -- Winternals ERD Commander 2005 v5.0
| -- Winternals Recovery Manager Boot Client
| -- Winternals Defrag Manager Boot Client
| -- O&O BlueCons XXL Administrator\'s Suite
-- Paragon NTFS Linux Rescue KIT
-- DamnSmall Live-Linux CD/DVD (Mini Knoppix)
-- FreeBSD Emergency Console (RIP Rescue KIT)
-- Customized Micosoft DOS 7.1.0
- MSDOS tools and multimedia player
Frequently Asked Question ( FAQ )
Q : I boot Emergency CDROM on My Computer and choose MSDOS Command
Prompt and wanna copy some file from floppy disk drive but I found
my floppy is not there. What should I do ?
A : Emergency MSDOS Command Prompt or some utilities that run on top of
DOS are booted from an emulated floppy disk loaded in system RAM.
So your A: drive has been replaced by this emulated floppy disk.
Everything contained on this emulated drive is reside on system
memory. You can copy to/from this emulated floppy disk drive or
even formating the emulated floppy and it won\'t affect your real
floppy disk. You\'ll lose any data or configuration saved to this
emulated floppy if the computer rebooted. You still can access the
real floppy disk drive using drive B: instead of A:
Q : I have computer of which can\'t be booted from CDROM drive.
A : Double click file named FLOPPY.EXE located on directory
%CDROM%\\Windows. This will create bootable floppy disk that
can be used to boot your computer off CDROM drive. Don\'t forget
to set your BIOS to boot from floppy disk drive and place the
floppy just created on the appropriate drive.
Q : What is DreamPack\'s patch for Windows 2000/XP ?
A : This tool give full access to Windows 2000/XP.
DreamPackPL do not change/overwrite old passwords,
therefore EFS encrypted files will be still readable.
Q : How do I get to be root from DamnSmall Linux X Windows ?
A : If you want to just do a single command in root:
If you want to stay root:
Future Version ( TODO\'s )
- Adding Support for Microsoft XboX System.
- Adding Support for scanning and removing virus from Linux/BSD
- Emergency.Boot.CD.DVD.ROM.v6.0.1.Final.Release.iso (519.6 MB)